Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Process

The days have come and passed as I've wondered, to no avail, how I could put into words the summation of what I've recently been taught by God. On one hand I feel the victory of overcoming obstacles... and on the other hand I am almost overwhelmed by the list of improvements I would still like to see accomplished within myself and through my life.

Some of the victories have been contentment where God has me vocationally and obedience in the small sacrifices God has required of me so I would desire more of a life led by the Spirit rather than a life enticed by carnality. As He's been working these things in my life, I've seen the fruits of faithfulness to my responsibilities, and a boldness by the leading of the Holy Spirit to speak the hope, truth and life of the Bible with a caring heart to others.

My pride still needs to die. The past needs to be let go. My trust in God needs to be strengthened so circumstances don't toss me around emotionally and spiritually.

This is my evaluation so far. These are the things I praise God for and the things I still hope. May God continually lead me down the straight and narrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home